wo day tour in Luxor include accommodation for 1 night “5 satr Hotel“, Luxor is little more than a small town on the banks of the Nile. Hundreds of thousands of international visitors flock here to marvel at what the modern town was built upon, which is the spectacular ruins of Thebes, vast capital of the pharaohs during the New Kingdom (1550–1069 BC). Only two temples remain- Luxor Temple in the heart of the town and the Karnak Temple complex just north of the town. Both were renowned throughout the ancient world and have attracted visitors ever since ancient Greek and Roman times. Even more extraordinary are the sites on the West Bank, which is where the pharaohs built their grand funerary temples and tombs.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor 5 satr Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private tours )
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor
- Tipping( Gratuities for your tour guides and drivers)
- Price per Person Per Trip
- Double 85 U$D per person in double | One Person Traveling Alone 106 U$D
Can you see another tour : Giftun Island Snorkeling Trip